All our staff have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19! We continue to keep the health and safety of our community as our first priority. Our staff will continue to wear masks in the spa and throughout your session. We continue to vigilantly disinfect the treatment rooms, and common areas immediately after each client. We look forward to serving you in a safe and trusted environment!
We are happy to announce that Massage Concepts has re-opened!
Our trained staff is available to provide massage treatments from 9:30am-8:30pm daily. Please note that we are currently operating with limited front desk hours. We therefore encourage you to book your services online.
The health and safety of our customers and staff continue to be our highest priority. We ask that you kindly familiarize with our safety policies posted on our website.
We are excited to be back serving our clients and look forward to seeing you soon.
Happy Holidays! We are open for Medical Massage! Medical Massage is done based on a doctor or chiropractor's referral and is considered Essential Services. Please contact your doctor or chiropractor for a referral. You may bring the referral note to us or text/email a picture of the note to us. You may also have your doctor email it directly to us.
Comparing to a regular relaxing spa massage, a medical massage is outcome driven and its goal is to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and improve blood circulation. Given our limited availabilities, be sure to RSVP by booking online, emailing or texting us in advance.
We are not operating full hours at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience if you are unable to reach us by phone. Please feel free to contact us by email or text 858-997-3775 for assistance. We look forward to seeing you soon.
our Front Desk hours for January 2021:
Mon-Sun: 10am-2pm call 858-847-2777
Mon-Sun: remote assistance available by text 858-997-3775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
We are temporarily closed for minimum three weeks following the state and county stay-at-home health order. We will reopen as soon as we are allowed to. We are filled with thanks and gratitude for the kindness and generosity of our community in the past nine months, and we wish your family a very safe, healthy, and happy holiday season! -Massage Concepts Team
We know that the world will change in many ways in the near future, but one thing that we are certain of is that we will be there for you with the cleanest and safest spa. Our commitment remains for you to restore, relax, and refresh when you need it most. Please read our "New Safety Standard" before your next visit.
Thank you for your trust, we look forward to seeing you soon.
We have been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your experience to ensure we meet your needs in a safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented the following new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff.
What we have committed to:
1. Each treatment room, common areas, and heavily touched areas such as door handles and light switches are disinfected immediately after each client. Medical grade disinfectant spray is used after each session.
2. Installed the Ultraviolet (UV-C) Light Air Purification System, or Germicidal Light from Field Control’s Duo Whole House UV Light Air Purifier by Bill Howe to deliver clean and fresh air circulated throughout our HVAC system. Click here for more details regarding the system. Click here for more info on the effectiveness of UV sterilization.
3. Spaced out appointments to minimize gathering in waiting areas. Appointments are required. No walk-in customers.
4. Upgraded to auto-dispensing soap and hand sanitizers in lobby and bathrooms. Hand sanitizer is also available in each treatment room. Installed plexiglass at the front desk and offer touchless payment options such as Venmo.
5. Performing employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
6. Conducted 2-hour sanitation and hygiene standards training for our staff for smart and safe practices.
7. All staff members will wear a mask during interaction with a client. Your therapist will wear a mask throughout your session.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that our guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and our employees.
Before your session:
During your session:
After each session: