We have been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your experience to ensure we meet your needs in a safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented the following new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff.
What we have committed to:
1. Each treatment room, common areas, and heavily touched areas such as door handles and light switches are disinfected immediately after each client. Medical grade disinfectant spray is used after each session.
2. Installed the Ultraviolet (UV-C) Light Air Purification System, or Germicidal Light from Field Control’s Duo Whole House UV Light Air Purifier by Bill Howe to deliver clean and fresh air circulated throughout our HVAC system. Click here for more details regarding the system. Click here for more info on the effectiveness of UV sterilization.
3. Operating only 30% of our facility to minimize gathering in waiting areas. Appointments are required. No walk-in customers.
4. Upgraded to auto-dispensing soap and hand sanitizers in lobby and bathrooms. Hand sanitizer is also available in each treatment room. Installed plexiglass at the front desk and offer touchless payment options such as Venmo.
5. Performing employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
6. Conducted 2-hour sanitation and hygiene standards training for our staff for smart and safe practices.
7. All staff members will wear a mask during interaction with a client. Your therapist will wear a mask throughout your session.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that our guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and our employees.
Before your session:
During your session:
After each session: